Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween^^



I happened many things on this week. We went to the gym after school from Monday to Friday. On Wednesday, It was Halloween holiday. We ate a hot pot and waited some children of came to my home. We were excited when the children came to my home and got them some candy. Next, I went to many houses and went trick or treating with my friend's child. It was very fun and I got many candy on Halloween. It was really good experience in my life because I never celebrate Halloween in my country.


On Friday, we had a dance class at the school. It was very funny, because we couldn't remember too much about the dance step. But the inductor was patience and gave us a good direction. The inductor said" we can go to his house with someone and he will teach us more." He was a enthusiastic teacher. The next week, the activity is a bowling I will excited.

On Saturday, I went to my friend's home and cooked the lunch. Then, we went to the TD mall and bought something. After mall, we ate dinner at a downtown restaurant. The food was very delicious and cheap. We ordered lots of food and ate the food together. Finally, we sang the karaoke at superstar and went home very late.


ps. I like this song!! I write here for everybody

Trick or treat

Smell my feet

Give me something good to eat

Not too big not too small


Just the size of Montreal

4 comments:

Hsiao-Yen said...

hi gril:
I saw you very enjoy your life. that's great. I saw your blog that it's wonderful. I think you so much like one. I hope I also can like you.
I added new message on my blog. I also hope you can come to my one.
see you tuesday. have a nice long weekend.

Marcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcy said...

Cute pictures and I am glad to see you are learning something in class.

deyvid-s said...

Hi Mina your costume for the Halloween party was really good and different I like this, because you are original and I think so that your job is really interesting.